This dish is amazing and shows you how Fall and Winter can be colorful! Potatoes, betterave, rutabaga, panais, yellow, orange and purple carrots make the table cheerful. Also, they are packed with nutrients, fibers, and vitamis. They are the perfect side dish of the season.
Choose your favorite root vegetables in the proportion that you want.
- Carrots – orange, yellow, purple
- Sweet potato
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Ground pepper
To add flavor, you can add an onion cut into slices and a few sprigs of rosemary.
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 215°C / 275°F
- Wash the roots. No need to peel organic vegetables
- Slice them as in the pic, or slice them lengthwise, as you prefer
- Put them in a bowl with balsamic vinegar of Modena and extra virgin olive oil and mix
- Place everything on a plate suitable for the oven
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bake for 30 minutes, then stir and add another 5 minutes
- Turn off the oven and let the vegetables finish cooking for another 5 minutes